Search This Blog

Friday 10 August 2012

Hello to Miro 13!

Hello Miro 13! I hope you are having an amazing term, I can't wait to come back and see what you have been doing! I am having a wonderful time visiting lots of schools and next week I get to go to Tauranga to visit schools there for 3 weeks. After that I am going all the way to Palmerston North which is a long way away. The term is already going really fast and I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
Tell me some of the things you have been doing at school!

2 comments:

  1. see you soon Mrs Charleston hope your having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Charleston we have been doing lots of art like Alice and Wonderland art and we drew cats as well they both went up onto the wall. We have also been doing production it is so much fun. Mrs Goodwin just went on her holiday so we have Mr Preddy he is really nice. We might be a bit noisy but we are settling down. Hope you are having a wonderful time. I cant wait till you come back

    ReplyDelete