Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Our Classroom was Trashed!

This morning when we arrived at school we got a big fright because our classrooms were all trashed! There was danger tape around the classrooms and most of our desks were flipped upside down. We noticed that some smart boards had come off the walls and we saw a sea of counters, books and cards all over the floor. Our classroom was in a big mess!
We are all wondering what has happened and have collected evidence to try and work it out.
What do you think happened to our classrooms?





10 comments:

  1. At first I thought it was a robbery but then after cool agent Dannii detective work I figured out it was a set up for an earth quake drill. Did you know that today we had an earth quake in taupo? It was a 5.5 magnatude hit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At fist I thought someone had vandalised our school but then I saw Miss Charleston with a wet chalk pen in her bag and then a couple of hours later miss Goodwin told us it was not real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I thought it was an earthquake as well like Dannii when we were voting what we thought happened and Mrs Goodwin said we can't vote the teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so scared at the start but then the teachers were all laughing so it was a little bit suspicious, so I thought it was them or my second choice was an earthquake. I feel so sorry for the people of Christchurch theirs would have been way worse for starters they wouldn't have window chalk on their windows they would actually be cracked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was someone who took heaps of drugs and got mentally retarded.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I arrived at school I thought we had been broken in to. But when I examined closely I thought why was there white chalk pen drawn on the windows as FALSE cracked glass? and was no thing stolen of broken? When the teachers owned up it all made sense!

    ReplyDelete