Search This Blog

Monday 12 November 2012

A Smashing Time!

We couldn't wait to get to T-Ball on Friday! As we hopped off the bus at Tauwhare School we were all bubbling with excitement to smash the ball. The school greeted us and then breifed us about the day. Our teams were called the Bashers and the Strikers and some of us went into other classes teams. Each team played 6 tough games and we all loved having to compete aainst other schools. It was another terrific T-Ball tournament.
Some of us are going to another tournament on Friday. Good luck!

What was your favourite part fo the day?

6 comments:

  1. Wow that was a fun day. At the start I was saying "Let me at em'!" Every hit I got was a home run. I can't wait till next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in the same team as my best friend and blowing off a whole day of school for sport.BOO-YAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an awesome day. With the weather on our side who couldnt enjoy the day?
    This Friday the rep team that I was in came 1ST out of all the city/country schools!!! Go Tamahere Srikers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed playing a sport that was quite new to me and I had only play a few times before but with the awesome weather on our side what could go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just enjoyed playing with a team ( our new name is the simpsoms),enjoying the sun and having a smashing time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun. I thought my team did really really well.

    ReplyDelete