Search This Blog

Friday 27 April 2012

Biscuit Time!

Yum yum yum! We made delicious ANZAC biscuits today. First we were put into groups where we made our own batches of biscuits. We put flour, sugar, coconut and rolled oats into a bowl. We put butter into a bowl and melted it with golden syrup and vanilla essence. Then we mixed the baking powder with hot water and then added it to the butter mixture. We made a well in the dry ingredients and then poured the butter mixture in. All we had to do after that was stir the mixture.It looked really nice before it was even cooked. We rolled it into balls and put it on a tray and used a fork to flatten it down a little bit. In the oven it went!
The mixture spread and we ended up having one big cookie on each tray! It was cut up after that and we ate them!
We devoured the biscuits like a cookie monster!



Our tasty biscuits!


10 comments:

  1. Even though I didn't get to make the ANZAC biscuits(because I was at keyboard), I really enjoyed eating them. They were the best!

    Our class should enter Master Chef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never tasted ANZAC biscuits before and I think i am not going to have them like that again.MAGNIFICENT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed making them. I loved eating them just as much as I loved baking them. I think Anzac biscuits is one of my favourite types of biscuits. Miro 13 are all really good bakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed baking in Miro 13 as it was our first time baking together. Mrs G will be baking Fejoa cake with us in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were so so delicious and they were huge I didn't think I liked but I DO. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its good that we baked because i loved the anzac biscuts.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they were scrumptous anzac-biscuts

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so much fun baking for the first time in Miro 13.I don't eat ANZAC biscuits but every one else said that they were amazing and I'm sure that they were.I cant wait to cook again with my class.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They were sooo delicious and tasty!! I wanted to be a little greedy pig and eat them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Anzac biscuits were delicious they were the best ever. Well done Miro 13.

    ReplyDelete