Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

Cheerio Mrs Charleston!

Miro 13 is making the most of having Mrs Charleston around as next term she is sadly leaving us. She has been chosen to go around schools in Central North Island to assess other schools. Mrs Goodwin will be taking us for most of next term and Mr Preddy will be taking us for two weeks when Mrs Goodwin is in Rarotonga. We are really sad that Mrs Charleston is leaving but we are looking forward to having Mrs Goodwin. We hope Mrs Charleston will have a great time, we will miss her alot! Drip drip, those are our tears we cry as we wave goodbye.

5 comments:

  1. I wish Mrs charleston will stay at school
    because she is a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo hoo I don't want Mrs Chaleston to go she is the best teacher in the world!!! I'll miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all going to miss you Mrs Charelston. We are so lucky to have Mrs Goodwin though. Good luck on your journy to the other schools Mrs Charelston.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to miss Mrs Charleston so so so much. I hope she has a lovely time and I cannot believe she is going in 6 days. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss her so much but we will see her next term.

    ReplyDelete