Search This Blog

Monday 11 June 2012

Swip, Swap!

On Friday afternoon, the teacher decided for us to swap desks. We had a little pot that had our names in it and when your name got pulled out you got to move to a desk of your choice. It was better than our last desk change, as last time it was a bit chaotic. We noticed that the boys had chosen to sit on one side and the girls on the other. To choose our group names, a group chose the topic of 'Mr Men and Little Miss..' Our desk names were; Mr Grumpy Redbull, Little Miss Charlestons, Little Miss Teacher Favourites, Little Mr Giggles, Mr Not-Get-Distracted.We are all really pleased with our new seating arrangement!

4 comments:

  1. It was really fun but heaps of people wanted to sit next to me and it was kinda getting annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up sitting with Michael,Blake ( whited moved.),Callum,Jesse and Kadin. We are called Mr grumpy red bull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that I got to be with some of my friends even though one of them was moved to another group.I'm now sitting with Dallas,Michael,Kadin,Jesse and Oliver. I think we are doing quite well together.Our group name is Mr grumpy red bull. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy with my table group,I hope everyone else is. We have had the most table pionts twice so we hve had two free times. Our table name is... THE LITTLE MISS CHARLESTONS! We Rock. :p

    ReplyDelete