Search This Blog

Thursday 10 May 2012

Bashing Ballistic Badminton

As we were walking down the path towards the TCC we all wondered what was in store for us! Wow, we were going to play Badminton! We sat down and met Tracey, she was a professional Badminton player. She has even represented Great Britain in the Olympics! After our introductions she told us to get a shuttle and start hitting it around. We tried to hit it as many times as we could without it touching the ground. After that she set a challange. We were to come up with a trick to do with the racket and the shuttle or balloon. Next she challenged us to a rally with a partner which made us all concentrate very hard.





It was a lot of fun playing Badminton with Tracey today!

10 comments:

  1. Your right badminton was really really really really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Badminton was so fun. My trick was hitting the shuttle with my racket then with my leg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun. It was so nice of Tracey to come. I wasn't very good but I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed badminton because it is the only sport I have been able to do since I hurt my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome I'm in most of those photos. Badminton was awesome, I kind of failed because I only got 58 when we did hitting the shuttle cocks. Badminton is a really fun sport.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I'd been there. It looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 7 and a half hits.My trick was to hit the shuttlecock as high as I could then turn around and hit it again.It was the first time I have played badminton and I loved it.<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doing badminton was a lot of fun even though I couldn't even use a shuttlecock I used a balloon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was not good at it but it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete