Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Zinger Pinger

For writing for the next few weeks we are focussing on narrative stories. We have been reading a story about a character called Zinger Pinger. He is a fictional character who is a cross between a bird and a dinosaur! We are really excited to be reading about him and his adventures!
This week we have been creating our own characters. We have written a character description of our own Zinger Pingers. We have been very creative and have written about the size and characterisitics of our characters. We have also written about what they like to do, where they like to play, what they like to play and what makes our Zinger Pingers happy.

Can you tell us about your Zinger Pinger?

12 comments:

  1. My Zinger Pinger is tall as a nine year old child. It's got a tail with spikes on it. It can see in the dark and it's body glows in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. My Zinger Pinger is 4 ft tall and is light purple. He blows bright purple bubbles when he is happy. He has a bum in the shape of a love heart and he poos out rainbows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was really fun designig are own zinger_pinger

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Zinger Pinger is really famous. He is lime green and purple. And he poops out junk food! :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yum I wish my Zinger Pinger pooped out junk food!!!

      Delete
  5. My Zinger Pinger is orange with purple polka-dots all over. Her beack is green and her spices on her back are red.

    She can fly up into space.Her lips are a red heart shape.She has one blue eye, two wings, three legs, one tail and three strokes of hair.

    I love my Zinger Pinger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Zinger Pinger is a secret agent so you can not know what it looks like but it is called Dream.By the way I love my Zinger Pinger.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My zinger pinger is crazy because he is obsessed with video games that are beginning to make his eyes go square! From Blake

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Zinger Pingers name is Jake he makes ipads. in his free time he does freestyle BMX at wrong skate and soon he will be making iphones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Zinger Pinger is the best Zinger Pinger in the whole entire world. She has colorful spots all over her body. She is a cross between a Unicorn and a Hawk.:)

    ReplyDelete