Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Feel the Rhythm

Boom boom bang the drums went wild as we walked into the TCC. Today we were going to a show called Rhythm Interactive! Heaps of drums were waiting for us to play them. When we looked up on stage there were lots of different instruments. We listened to the instructors Rhythm and then we would copy it. His name was Johnny and his assistant was called Lucy. For some of us it was one of the first times we had ever been on drums. We felt excited as we drummed away! Our hands started to get a bit sore because we had been banging so hard on the drums. Our whole class really enjoyed the drumming experience.



14 comments:

  1. I got to set up the drums. It took a while!!! I loved this show because I love drums!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. It was so hard we had to unload tuns of drums.

      Delete
  2. I loved playing the drums! I was not very good but it was still fun. It was cool how we got our own drum each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am to, don't worry Hannah your not the only one.

      Delete
  3. I thought it was noisey and my ear drums hurt!
    But it was fun. I drummed so hard that my hands hurt too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! it was awesome and loud very loud

    ReplyDelete
  5. At one stage we were divided into 3 groups.I was in group 2.My groups instructor was a teacher called Mr Fraser and we had to play a beat saying "yes I like them very, very much".That was sadly the last time I will ever go to that show but at lest I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was really really fun! but some of the tunes were hard at the start but then I got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The drums were soooo loud I couldn't hear my self think! I loved playing the drums it was so fun. :) :):) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it was so loud and it was fun.

      Delete
  8. Boom boom bash was my fave beat I loved the drums and guess what I learn't that a Ngoni (I think that's how you spell it)is a instrument Lucy played one for us P.S you say gonny like johnny with a G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boom boom pow! Ahh I think I just burst my ear drums. It was really fun because we got our own drums each and at the start we got to do what ever we wanted. I won't be able to do it next year because I will be at another school. I love playing the drums because they are so loud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They were so loud and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete