Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2012

Rippa Rugby

On Friday the 4th of May 2012 4 people from Miro 13 left school to go to a Rippa Rugby tournament at Hautapu Rugby club. We had 3 school teams - the A, B and C teams. Each team had 4 heat games and then semi final games. Team A and Team C made it into the semi finals. Team A didn't make the finals becasue they got knocked out by Cambridge Primary. Team B won 1 of their games in the heats, ALysha got a try though! Team C won 3 and lost 1 of their heat games. In the semi finals they beat St Peters Catholic and went on to play Cambridge Primary in the final. The score was 6-4 to us!

12 comments:

  1. I am so proud of the three teams that played in the Rippa Rugby tournament. They represented our school well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodwood School was at this tournament too and they thought the Tamahere Teams were amazing - well done! From Marsha - Blake's Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, I was really proud when I got the try!

      Delete
  4. Go Tamahere!!! By the way nice job Alysha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys all played sooooo well. Well done to the players from Miro 13!!! I hope you all had a fantastic time playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sooooo guted that I didn't get to go.
    p.s great work on the try Alysha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you four did really well congrats! I bet team B is really happy you all must be pretty good team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job all the teams and the players.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed playing rippa. It felt so cool to score a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish that I could go. Well done Alysha for getting a try.

    ReplyDelete